02 to 04 December 2022 @ NIMHANS, Bengaluru
The Organising Committee welcomes you all to participate in this hybrid conference. The Theme of this year's conference is "Contemporary Approaches in Addiction Medicine – Neuroscience to Clinical Practice."
This conference will receive CME credit points. We will update the details after communication with Karnataka Medical Council.
We are celebrating 30 years of Centre for Addiction Medicine, NIMHANS. It is our pleasure to also host the second national conference of APSI on this occassion..read more
1. Free oral paper presentations.
2. Free poster presentations.
3. Best Original Research (oral paper).
4. Best Original Research (poster).
5. Best Addiction Thesis Award.
1. Publishing in the field of Addiction Sciences by Prof Paul Dietze, Executive Editor, Drug and Alcohol Review.
2. Qualitative Research Methods in the field of Addiction Sciences by Prof Joanne Neale, Senior Editor,
Note: Registration for the conference is mandatory and sufficient.
ADDICON 2022 will have two evenings of quizzing!
Quizzes for undergraduate and postgraduate students with an interest in addiction sciences.
NIMHANS Convention Centre, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, India. Pin:560029